Hallmark Casino recommends
1. PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY
- 1.1 This document describes the information collection and disclosure practices of the Web Site, owned by the Hallmark casino (individually and collectively referred to as "the Operator").
- 1.2 Your use of the Website and any content or applications available on it will be called the "Services".
2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- 2.2 While the Web sites may contain links to other Web sites operated by third parties, the Operator is not responsible for the practices relating to the privacy or content of any such websites.
- 2.5 As part of the registration process for your account, we also offer visitors registering with us the opportunity to choose not to be kept informed about future events, offers and promotions from the Operator. Visitors who wish to opt for this option must "uncheck" the appropriate box on the registration process. You can update your marketing preferences at any time under "My Account / Update Marketing Preferences" (or similar) on the Web Site (if that option is available) or by contacting the Customer Service. If, when the option is available, you have opted to receive information about upcoming events, offers and promotions by text messages to mobile phones, you will have the option to stop receiving such information at any time by replying with the word "STOP ".
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- 2.6 We can, in the usual course of our business and for the purposes of payment processing, share your Personal data with the relevant personnel within the company, or with our duly authorized banking partners / processors, contractors/subcontractors, to ensure continuity of business process and maximize the quality and efficiency of our services.
- 2.7 We may also be obliged to disclose Personal data to regulatory authorities, courts, and government agencies where required by law, regulation or legal process, or to defend the interests. Otherwise, we will not share your Personal data with other parties unless you request it or have given us prior approval to such sharing.
3. TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED AND USE
- 3.1 The Operator will collect your information in order to:
- 3.1.1 Be able to open Your Account for you to use all the features of our Services, including, among others, add fund to your account, place bets and play games;
- 3.1.2 Receive your questions and comments through our Online Support Center, and answer them;
- 3.1.3 Comply with all applicable regulations regarding Your registration, for example, verification of age; and
- 3.1.4 (Provided you do not choose to be excluded from this option), keep you informed about future events, offers and promotions from the Operator.
- 3.2 In addition to a broad object identified in paragraph 3.1 above, the Operator will only use Your Information, including sharing Your Information with our partners and subcontractors who process data (including, where appropriate, Your Information) on our behalf, to:
- 3.2.1 open, operate and manage Your Account;
- 3.2.2 provide all the services that you request and for any other purpose related to the provision of such services;
- 3.2.3 verify the accuracy of your information, including the disclosure of such information to third parties, including financial institutions and age verification agencies and credit reports, to that purpose. We will keep a record of the verification and such third parties may use the information to assist other companies for verification purposes);
- 3.2.4 compile statistics regarding use of the Services by you and other customers;
- 3.2.5 develop and display material and appropriate individualized marketing content;
- 3.2.7 cmeet legal requirements, or to take measures to protect the interests of sporting bodies or other relevant agencies;
- 3.2.8 investigate the suspected unlawful, fraudulent or inappropriate activities in relation to the Services;
- 3.2.9 report a criminal offense or suspicion, including money laundering or fraud of any kind, and
- 3.2.10 all other purposes necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations to you.
- 3.3 The Operator will not send you unsolicited information regarding commercial offers or third party publicity.
- 3.4 The Operator may use Your username and / or first name and region for advertising or promotional purposes.
- 3.5 Phone calls made or received by our Customer Service Department may be recorded for training and security purposes.
- 3.6 We may transfer Your information in case of transfer or sale of our business or part of it, including in the event of insolvency.
- 3.7 If at any time you wish to cease our activity processing your information for the purposes listed above, please contact us and we will take the appropriate steps to comply with your request. You should be aware that the decision may involve the closure of Your Account.
4. INFORMATION TRANSFER ABROAD
- 4.1 Within the context of the provision of services, the Operator may need to transfer information (including, Your Information) to:
- 4.1.1 other companies within the same group of companies as the Operator, and
- 4.1.2 our partners and subcontractors located in their home countries
5. INFORMATION UPDATE
- 5.1 You may update or delete your information at any time from your account using the "My Account / Update my account" option (if available), or by contacting the Customer Service Department.
- 5.2 You may obtain a copy of Your information held by the Operator by contacting the Customer Service. We require to be notified in advance of up to THIRTY (30) days to fulfill your request.
6. Anti Money Laundering Policy
6.1 OBJECTIVE OF THE POLICY
6.1.1 Hallmarkcasino.com is fully committed to be constantly vigilant to prevent money laundering and combat the financing of terrorism in order to minimize and manage risks such as the risks to its reputational risk, legal risk and regulatory risk. It is also committed to its social duty to prevent serious crime and not to allow its systems to be abused in furtherance of these crimes.
6.1.2 Hallmarkcasino.com will endeavour to keep itself updated with developments both at national and international level on any initiatives to prevent money laundering and the financing of terrorism. It commits itself to protect, at all times, the organization and its operations and safeguards its reputation and all from the threat of money laundering, the funding of terrorist and other criminal activities
6.1.1 In order to adhere to the requirements of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, the regulations and any guidance notes Hallmarkcasino.com shall as a minimum:
(i) Appoint one of its senior officers as the designated Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) whose responsibilities will include the duties required by the laws regulations and guidance notes.
(ii) Take reasonable steps to establish the identity of any person for whom it is proposed to provide its service. For this purpose, the process for the registration of Players provided for under the General Terms and Conditions provides for the due diligence process that must be carried out before the opening of a User Account.
(iii) keep at all times a secure online list of all registered Players.
(iv) Retain identification and transactional documentation as defined in the laws regulations and guidance notes.
(v) Provide initial and ongoing training to all relevant staff so that they are aware of their personal responsibilities and the procedures in respect of identifying Players, monitoring Player activity, record-keeping and reporting any unusual/suspicious transactions.
(vi) Ensure that this policy is developed and maintained in line with evolving statutory and regulatory obligation and advice from the relevant authorities.
(vii) Examine with special attention, and to the extent possible, the background and purpose of any complex or large transactions and any transactions which are particularly likely, by their nature, to be related to money laundering or the funding of terrorism.
(viii) Report any suspicion or knowledge of money laundering of terrorism financing to the Curacao Gaming Commission and relevant authorities from the country the transaction was initiated.
(ix) Cooperate with all relevant administrative, enforcement and judicial authorities in their endeavour to prevent and detect criminal activity.
6.3 MOREOVER, HALLMARKCASINO.COM SHALL:
6.3.1 Not accept to open anonymous Accounts or Accounts in fictitious names such that the true beneficial owner is not known.
6.3.2 Not accept cash from Players. Funds may be received from Players only by any of the following methods: credit cards, debit cards, electronic transfer, wire transfer cheques and any other method.
6.3.3 Not register a Player who is under eighteen (18) years of age.
6.3.4 Only register a single account in the name of a particular person: multi-account practices are strictly prohibited.
6.3.5 Transfer payments of winnings or refunds back to the same route from where the funds originated, where possible.
6.3.6 Not accept a wager unless a User Account has been established in the name of the Player and there are adequate funds in the Account to cover the amount of the wager.
6.3.7 Not accept a wager unless the funds necessary to cover the amount of the wager are provided in an approved way.
6.3.8 Not accept Players residing or playing from non-reputable jurisdictions.
6.3.9 Not make a payment in excess of two thousand (US$2,000) out of a User Account to a Player until the Player's identity, age and place of residence have been verified.
6.3.10 Where it deems necessary, verify creditworthiness of the Player with third parties who previously provided any information on the Player.
6.3.11 If it becomes aware that a person has provided false information when providing due diligence documents, not register such person. Where that person has already been registered, Hallmarkcasino.com shall immediately cancel that person's registration as a Player with the company.