Hallmark Casino recommends
1. PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY
- 1.1 This document describes the information collection and disclosure practices of the Web Site, owned by the Hallmark casino (individually and collectively referred to as "the Operator").
- 1.2 Your use of the Website and any content or applications available on it will be called the "Services".
2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- 2.2 While the Web sites may contain links to other Web sites operated by third parties, the Operator is not responsible for the practices relating to the privacy or content of any such websites.
- 2.5 As part of the registration process for your account, we also offer visitors registering with us the opportunity to choose not to be kept informed about future events, offers and promotions from the Operator. Visitors who wish to opt for this option must "uncheck" the appropriate box on the registration process. You can update your marketing preferences at any time under "My Account / Update Marketing Preferences" (or similar) on the Web Site (if that option is available) or by contacting the Customer Service. If, when the option is available, you have opted to receive information about upcoming events, offers and promotions by text messages to mobile phones, you will have the option to stop receiving such information at any time by replying with the word "STOP ".
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
2.6 We can, in the usual course of our business and for the purposes of payment processing, share your Personal data with the relevant personnel within the company, or with our duly authorized banking partners / processors, contractors/subcontractors, to ensure continuity of business process and maximize the quality and efficiency of our services.
- 2.7 We may also be obliged to disclose Personal data to regulatory authorities, courts, and government agencies where required by law, regulation or legal process, or to defend the interests. Otherwise, we will not share your Personal data with other parties unless you request it or have given us prior approval to such sharing.
3. TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED AND USE
- 3.1 The Operator will collect your information in order to:
- 3.1.1 Be able to open Your Account for you to use all the features of our Services, including, among others, add fund to your account, place bets and play games;
- 3.1.2 Receive your questions and comments through our Online Support Center, and answer them;
- 3.1.3 Comply with all applicable regulations regarding Your registration, for example, verification of age; and
- 3.1.4 (Provided you do not choose to be excluded from this option), keep you informed about future events, offers and promotions from the Operator.
- 3.2 In addition to a broad object identified in paragraph 3.1 above, the Operator will only use Your Information, including sharing Your Information with our partners and subcontractors who process data (including, where appropriate, Your Information) on our behalf, to:
- 3.2.1 open, operate and manage Your Account;
- 3.2.2 provide all the services that you request and for any other purpose related to the provision of such services;
- 3.2.3 verify the accuracy of your information, including the disclosure of such information to third parties, including financial institutions and age verification agencies and credit reports, to that purpose. We will keep a record of the verification and such third parties may use the information to assist other companies for verification purposes);
- 3.2.4 compile statistics regarding use of the Services by you and other customers;
- 3.2.5 develop and display material and appropriate individualized marketing content;
- 3.2.7 cmeet legal requirements, or to take measures to protect the interests of sporting bodies or other relevant agencies;
- 3.2.8 investigate the suspected unlawful, fraudulent or inappropriate activities in relation to the Services;
- 3.2.9 report a criminal offense or suspicion, including money laundering or fraud of any kind, and
- 3.2.10 all other purposes necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations to you.
- 3.3 The Operator will not send you unsolicited information regarding commercial offers or third party publicity.
- 3.4 The Operator may use Your username and / or first name and region for advertising or promotional purposes.
- 3.5 Phone calls made or received by our Customer Service Department may be recorded for training and security purposes.
- 3.6 We may transfer Your information in case of transfer or sale of our business or part of it, including in the event of insolvency.
- 3.7 If at any time you wish to cease our activity processing your information for the purposes listed above, please contact us and we will take the appropriate steps to comply with your request. You should be aware that the decision may involve the closure of Your Account.
4. INFORMATION TRANSFER ABROAD
- 4.1 Within the context of the provision of services, the Operator may need to transfer information (including, Your Information) to:
- 4.1.1 other companies within the same group of companies as the Operator, and
- 4.1.2 our partners and subcontractors located in their home countries
5. INFORMATION UPDATE
- 5.1 You may update or delete your information at any time from your account using the "My Account / Update my account" option (if available), or by contacting the Customer Service Department.
- 5.2 You may obtain a copy of Your information held by the Operator by contacting the Customer Service. We require to be notified in advance of up to THIRTY (30) days to fulfill your request.